Saturday night was the annual United States Navy Ball. It's a fancy dinner and ball done every year to celebrate the Navy's birthday. This year was so much fun. It was held on the Chattanooga Riverboat downtown. Lee and I went with another gal from his work, Laura, and she brought our good friend Mike as her date. We all had a blast. The dinner was yummy and the dancing and socializing was great. It was so nice to get out and have a good time without a toddler under foot!!
Stupid me, in our rush to get out the door on time, forgot to bring my camera... but here are a few shots taken by the photography company hired to capture the event:
You and Lee should come up and visit the Naval Academy here in Annapolis. Since I work for the paper in Annapolis, the Navy is a HUGE deal here because of the academy. Your pictures look cute..but what is Lee looking at in that one where he's looking off to the side? Haha..hope everything's well with you!
I'm a 26-year-old mom to one little boy, Logan, born in December 2006, and wife to my sweetheart, Lee. I'm originally from Florida, but now live in NW Georgia, just outside of Chattanooga, TN. Since having Logan, I've become somewhat of an eco-activist. I use cloth diapers and wipes, and I also use cloth bags when I go to the grocery store. These are just a small way I try to help out our planet. Lee teases me and calls me "crunchy mama" because of my want to clean up the world.
I was diagnosed with Stage 1 Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 12/4/2008. As of February 20th I am in complete remission after 2 months of chemotherapy!!!
2 comments:
You and Lee should come up and visit the Naval Academy here in Annapolis. Since I work for the paper in Annapolis, the Navy is a HUGE deal here because of the academy. Your pictures look cute..but what is Lee looking at in that one where he's looking off to the side? Haha..hope everything's well with you!
You look awesome!
Post a Comment