I don't lead the most exciting life, but if you care to read what's going on in my world, what new things Logan is doing, or what new hobbies and interests (or obsessions) I'm entertaining myself with this week... be my guest!
I will begin by giving a brief description of me, and my daily life:
My name is Carly, and I'm a daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, and wife, but most importantly, I am a mother. My biggest accomplishment is my beautiful son, Logan. The day my son was born is the day I realized my life really and truly has meaning and purpose. My child is my everything. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, Lee, and my family and friends... but no one and nothing even compares to the way Logan has fulfilled my life. He was born on December 20, 2006, almost 5 weeks early, and he was a tiny little guy
at only 6 lbs. 3 oz.
at only 6 lbs. 3 oz.Today, at just over 10 months old, Logan is about 24 pounds, and he LOVES to eat. He also LOVES getting into any and everything now. He started crawling at 9 months old and about 2 weeks ago began pulling himself up to standing. I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
Besides being a stay-at-home-mom to my gorgeous boy, I am the wife to Lee. He works as a Navy recruiter in Chattanooga, and works a lot of long hours to provide for our family. He is a hard worker and not a complainer... and when he is not working and is at home, he is extremely helpful with Logan. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful, helpful, loving husband.
My life consists of taking care of my little boy, keeping our house cleaned up and presentable, and taking care of mundane tasks like our
bills and grocery shopping. Exciting life? No, not really. Would I trade it for anyone else's? Not in a million years. Being a wife and mother are the top two things I always knew I wanted to be. It is so fulfilling to look into the eyes of the man you love and then look at the beautiful little baby you created and know that this is your world and these people depend on you to keep their world the way that it is and how they wish for it to be.
bills and grocery shopping. Exciting life? No, not really. Would I trade it for anyone else's? Not in a million years. Being a wife and mother are the top two things I always knew I wanted to be. It is so fulfilling to look into the eyes of the man you love and then look at the beautiful little baby you created and know that this is your world and these people depend on you to keep their world the way that it is and how they wish for it to be.

1 comment:
Yay Carly! You are gonna LOVE the blogging community. I'm proud of you and I'll be by here often to read and comment. Love to you!
Post a Comment