
I'm seriously going to try to keep up with my blog this time. I gave you a decent introduction of my life and what is most important to me, my baby boy, Logan... then I left you high and dry and didn't post again. So here goes... to catch you up to speed:
Logan is almost 19 months old now and into everything! He started walking back in March and then began running shortly thereafter. He loves to play outside.... he used to be afraid of the grass or, at least, didn't like to touch it. Now, he'll run through it barefoot and fall down in it and get right back up and it's no big deal. Logan also loves his little kiddie pool we got for him. Even more than the kiddie pool, though, he adores the garden hose.


3 comments:
Those pics are awesome!!! I forgot to tell you too, the reason I started my blog is b/c none of my family or friends lives around here. This is how the keep track of us! They love it and I'm sure your family will love yours!!!
btw... I just tried picnik and it's so much more user friendly than our free version of photoshop!
I wanna see all logan's dipes. I love this one!
Post a Comment