In just a few, short hours we'll be on our way to the airport flying to Florida. I'm sooo happy to say that I got everything packed yesterday, AND was able to fit all of Logan's things in ONE suitcase. I was so worried we wouldn't have enough space only being able to check 3 bags, but I did fine.
Now I'm off to shower and get dressed and put some last-minute things away in my bag and then get Logan ready to go and fed breakfast. I sure hope today goes smoothly... toddlers and airplanes aren't usually fun... I'm hoping our boy is a little angel baby today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have a great time Carly!
You;ll have to let me know how the flight goes so I know what to expect when we take Jake on the plane to Montreal at the end of the month! Did you guys get a seat for Logan, or just putting him on your lap?
Have a GREAT time Carly! I can't wait to see all your pictures. I hope Logan did well on the plane.
Post a Comment