Thursday, August 7, 2008
What a heartbreaking, yet amazing story
I read the Tampa and Port Charlotte newspapers occasionally since I used to live down in those areas. I just came across this absolutely extraordinary story in the St. Pete Times. When you begin reading, you'll wonder why I sent you to see such a sad, heart-wrenching tearjerker, but please, keep reading. I know the story is long, but it's very well worth your time. After reading this, it's changed me somehow. I'm not exactly sure how it has just yet, but somehow it gave me a sense of healing and hope. Hopefully you'll feel the same. It just showed me that no matter how horrible a situation, there IS hope, and there ARE good, no... GREAT people out there. This is a true display of God's amazing work that this little girl found the family she did at a time when all hope was basically lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment