12 down and only 9 more radiation treatments to go! It is grueling to have to go all the way down to Memorial Hospital EVERY weekday, but I'm more than halfway done with radiation. I know my grandma is getting tired of coming over to watch Logan every morning, too. I can't wait 'til it's over so we can all have a break!
In other news, my diet and exercise plan is going well. I'm feeling healthier and more in shape already. My "start date" for my diet plan was March 5th, and since then I have lost 6 pounds. I am still keeping my food diary and counting calories and fat grams and trying to get on my exercise bike every day for at least 15-30 minutes.
I have had a horrible cold this past week and even lost my voice this weekend, but my voice came back yesterday and I'm starting to feel like the cold is almost gone. I forgot how crappy colds can make you feel since I hadn't had one in a while.
I hope all my friends and family are doing well. Diane and Aunt Nellie, thank you so much for your constant prayers and kind words. I so appreciate the cards and emails from you both!!! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment