Dr. Voelzke called me back within 5 minutes of me talking to the nurse. He said, "I have great news." and told me my scan came back clean... I asked him, "Does this mean I'm cancer free?" And he said, "Yes, you're cancer free. You won't need any more chemo!"
I'm soooooooo happy! Thank you soo much for all the prayers, well wishes, and encouragement. God brought me this miracle, and you all helped make it happen with the many prayers you sent Him.
I'll still go on Monday for my appointment and to set up my appointments with Dr. Ellis, the radiation oncologist. I will start my radiation in about 2 weeks. After that, hopefully I'll never hear the words "You have cancer" EVER again.

9 comments:
HAPPIEST NEWS EVER!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
great news!!! congrats :)
That is such great news!!! - Sarah
Oh, Carly, Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I haven't been following you for awhile, but I just happened to pop in today... and for FABULOUS NEWS! Have a wonderful weekend, mama.
(OneAndCounting)
What Awesome news! I'm so happy for you Carly!
We are so happy for you. Everyone's prayers were answered.
Enjoy your life!
Carly This is the BEST news ever! We are so happy for you all! And what a relief to be all finished with the chemo! Praise the Lord for many answered prayers.. God is good! SMILE! xoxox love you, claudia ...maybe see you this weekend..
i am BEYOND thrilled to read this, carly!!!!! best news i've seen all week! CONGRATS!!
OMG Carly that is great news Congrats!
Post a Comment