Friday, July 18, 2008

Chattanooga Market sounds like fun!

Today's been uneventful. I have done one load of laundry and taken care of one little monster.... surprisingly, Logan's been very well-behaved today. No tantrums so far! Let's keep our fingers crossed the evening goes just as well when he gets up from his nap.

I talked to my Aunt Claudia on yahoo briefly and she will be in town this weekend for her grandson's birthday, he's my cousin Ryan's little boy, Harrison. They might go to The Chattanooga Market on Sunday and told me I should come down there. I've never been and it really looks like fun. It's an outdoor public market that has live music, fresh produce, and hand-crafted items for sale by local residents. I think it would be a great place to take pictures. Plus, Logan would probably really like to get out of the house and to see his little cousin, too!

We have no plans for later... which is typical for us on any given night. We'll probably just play some PS2 Guitar Hero or Singstar.... both, tons of fun! We had dinner out at Cici's Pizza last night, so I'm sure we'll stay in and I'll cook tonight.

No comments: