Friday, July 25, 2008

We DID get to play outside after all!!!

The rain let up around 4:00 or so and the sun came out so I got to take Logan in the yard to test out the new water toys! Okay, so I'll be first to admit, the slip-n-slide was definitely a purchase I made more for myself... which turned out to be good because Logan wasn't very cool with me sliding him down it... he did like walking up and down it and touching the water spraying onto the slippy slide. Whenever I'd slide down, though, he got a bit freaked out... I think he thought it was trying to "get me" or something. It was rather amusing.









After we had enough of that, we went to the front yard to put Logan's Backyardigans sprinkler out in the driveway. He LOVED that thing. He kept running up to it with his mouth wide open and smiling and then he'd turn his back to it when he'd had enough. He kept doing this cycle again and again. What a fun toy. I'm so glad I found that for him!





7 comments:

Marci said...

OMG you got some fantastic shots of him! I am glad the rain stopped and the two of you got to play!

JamieLynn said...

Ok, Carly I am just a little disappointed that you have NO pics of YOU on that Slip N' Slide to share with us!
Lee, you need to take some and show us Carly IN ACTION! Other than that Carly, I agree with Marci those really are some great shots.

CARLY said...

Jamie, trust me, you do NOT want to see me on the slip n slide! There were some shots and they were BAD.... all you saw was my giant ass taking up the frame of the photo.

Jessica said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had fun. I love logans expressions!

Ryan Smoot said...

Dang hes a good lookin kid.

Cindy said...

These pictures are really great. You can see the excitement in Logan's face!!!!!!!!!!

claudia said...

Such good shots Carly , Logan loves it!, and pics look like winners to me... i love to see them and enjoying your blog too... but i agree , I want to see some pics of you on the slip n slide, let it all hang out.. lol! claudia xoxox