Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yard work at our old house is such a pain!

I didn't do a whole lot of anything interesting today. Logan and I hung out here at home and watched t.v. and snuggled in bed in the morning and played around the house this afternoon... and Lee had to do some work stuff so he wasn't home 'til 5:00 today. When he got home we had to do our bi-weekly chore of mowing the yard at our old house (it's for sale)... which is always a pain in the butt... but once it's done, then it's done again for two weeks. What a relief it will be when/if the house ever sells!! Logan stayed home with great-grandma Hilda while we went and did the yard work.

It's pretty late now, but I'm hoping some of our friends will come over and drink and play some Singstar tonight! If they do, I'll be sure to get some good "drunken good times" pics!!


Here's our old house... good ol' 35 Songbird Drive

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow carly, your old house look really cute! Why'd you guys move?