I have my 2nd chemotherapy treatment today. I'm just about ready to leave the house. I have lab work at 11, a doctor's appointment with Dr. Voelzke at 11:30 and then my chemo should start around 12 or 12:30 and lasts about 4 hours. I won't be home until about 5:30ish tonight. I'll probably be really, really tired tonight like I was after the last chemo, so don't look for any more updates to the blog this evening. I'll try to update as soon as I can though!
And on the hair front... I've probably lost about 50% or more of my hair in the last two weeks. It's been a gradual, thinning process. It's to the point now, though, that so many strands are coming out each time I shower and comb my hair that I will probably cut and buzz the rest off very, very soon. I'm thinking tonight or tomorrow. It's just getting so annoying being so thin... and really, what's the point in keeping it now and just watching it fall out more and more each day, making a mess?
I appreciate the thoughts, prayers, and cards I've received from so many. It feels so good to know I'm on so many prayer lists and so many friends are thinking of me. Thank you all for that soooo much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sorry, i posted my comment to the wrong blog entry, thats why i deleted it. oops :)
Hi Carly. Hope the 2nd treatment wasn't too bad. Just remember, your hair will grow back. By summer it should look great!
Love, Donna
I hope yesterday went well and you got some much needed rest last night.
Remember Bald is Beautiful. That and you have some awesome wigs to play with. Hugs.
Post a Comment